- Band 6 ($82,639 - $89,991)
- Permanent full-time
- Flexible working arrangements available
About the role
This role is responsible for the collection, maintenance and analysis of assets data and to assist with the interpretation and use of information by the organisation to support the efficient and effective organisational management, renewal and retirement of Council assets.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Asset Management and/or such other qualifications or experience that would be advantageous in carrying out the duties of the Asset Engineer; OR
- Lesser relevant qualification combined with relevant work experience, in Asset Management and engineering; OR
- Extensive work experience (5+ years) in a role with a direct correlation of duties and skills.
About the region
Horsham Rural City Council is a vibrant municipality located approximately 300 kilometres northwest of Melbourne. The majority of its' 19,880 residents are located in Horsham, a hub for health care, niche retail, education and schooling, community services, arts, sports and culture.
The region is a significant producer of dryland, broadacre cereals and agriculture is one of the region's main industries. There is an abundance of wide-open space, small populations and diverse natural assets, including recreational lakes, wetlands, the Wimmera River, Mount Arapiles and nearby Grampians National Park.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Manager Strategic Asset Management, Krishna Shrestha on 0436 923 063
For more information, please see the Position Description.
Applications close on Wednesday 23rd June 2021