- Band 7 ($90,775 - $101,463)
- Permanent Full-time with flexible working arrangements available
Horsham Rural City Council is a vibrant community situated in the heart of the Wimmera region of Victoria, approximately 300 kilometres north-west of Melbourne with a population of 19,880.
Horsham is the major provider of retail, community and government services in the Wimmera, with dryland and broadacre agriculture being our major industry. There is a range of quality education and health care facilities including secondary colleges, a university, and an agricultural college.
The region has excellent natural and cultural facilities including the Horsham Town Hall Gallery, the Wimmera River, Mount Arapiles and the Grampians National Park.
We are looking for someone with experience and passion for assets to:
- Collect, receive, collate, record and update asset data for the asset management system
- Manage, develop, review and audit asset management arrangements and processes, including all annual valuation, capitalisation, budgeting, auditing and revaluation documentation
- Prepare and maintain asset/service plans for all classes of assets and related services, including the Road Management Plan
Selection Criteria includes:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or broad experience in asset management and associated systems
- Relevant local government experience/service
- Understanding and skills in spatial analysis of data
For more information, please see the attached Position Description.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Manager Strategic Assets, Krishna Shrestha on 0436 923 063.
Applications close Sunday 14 June 2020